August 8, 2018 – Mountain View, California – Today, MindSource announced that it has partnered with GitHub to provide Software Development, Quality Assurance, Systems Engineering and Project Management capabilities to their clients. MindSource is GitHub’s west coast service partner and can enable companies to scale quickly with expert resources based on needs.
“This partnership streamlines the deployment of resources to get organizations started on their GitHub journey, and provides the skills needed to work smarter. Rapid deployment of resources allows companies to quickly optimize and painlessly scale their development efforts,” said Larry Nelson, VP of Channel and Alliances, GitHub.
The MindSource GitHub professional services practice areas include:
- Workflow Consultation – To guide you in establishing collaboration patterns and branching strategies.
- Migration Services – To help you assess your current workflow and determine what and how to migrate.
- Implementation – To support with setup, assess authentication and evaluate security needs.
- Customized Training – To learn how to leverage the Git and GitHub ecosystem, using best practices for collaborating on code.
- Admin Mentoring – To share best practices and pro tips to help your administrators.
- API Consultation – Use the GitHub API to supercharge your workflows, tooling and infrastructure.
- Train-the-trainer – We’ll empower your team with the practical knowledge to deliver GitHub training among your business.
- InnerSource – We’ll create an open source culture using best practices, open collaboration, open communication, and separation of contribution from integration in QA.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call us at 1-650-314-6400.
MindSource was founded in 1994 in Mountain View, California. Dave Clark and his entrepreneurial partners built a thriving business in a matter of months through their engineering-mindset approach. Our management team immersed themselves in the intricacies of the most technically challenging and sophisticated technical endeavors, requiring the best and brightest minds.
Two decades later, we have used our technical savvy to grow our consultancy and to provide top-tier talent in the areas of mobile development, front-end development, and quality assurance. We provide our consultants with software engineering, QA analyst, Systems and DevOps opportunities in high profile high tech companies.
At every step, we made good on our promise of client satisfaction, and because of this, emerged as a leader in this niche market. The MindSource staff is a close-knit family of employees; many have been with the company for over a decade. We are motivated by generating and maintaining long-term relationships with our base of experts, consultants, and committed clients as evidenced in many thousands of engagements.
GitHub is how people build software. Millions of individuals and organizations around the world use GitHub to discover, share, and collaborate on software—from games and experiments to popular frameworks and leading applications. Together, we’re defining how software is built today.
Whether you use GitHub.com or GitHub Enterprise on your own servers, you can access one of the world’s largest developer communities to build software in the way that works best for you. Choose your deployment option and integrate your favorite third party tools into a powerful, collaborative workflow.