Duration: 6 months
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with contact details for quick response.
The Candidate Care (Offer) Coordinator provides support services to a variety of Recruiting and People teams by executing various administrative and operational related activities. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to provide an amazing hiring team experience and be the expert in the organization's hiring processes, procedures, and tools.
- 2+ years of experience recruiting coordination, project coordination, or other document management or administrative experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Exceptional problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to approach problems flexibly and demonstrate creativity in solving them
- Demonstrable track record of driving process improvements and an insatiable desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to exercise tact, discretion, and the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of multiple internal customers
- Ability to work independently, execute multiple tasks simultaneously, and cut through ambiguity
- Unrivaled attention to detail and consistent delivery of the highest quality of work
- Strong interpersonal skills a must
- Skilled at effectively managing and prioritizing escalations or business-critical situations
Responsibilities may include:
- Managing large volumes of requisition and employment offer administrative requests, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize based on last-minute changes
- Working closely in a team environment with the ability to partner with diverse teams and across multiple locations.
- Liaising with key business partners within the organization to drive and maintain offer and onboarding processes while adhering to tight deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Embracing a variety of internal and external software applications with the ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Conduct quality control for a large volume of requests.
- Creating offer letters with timely delivery to recruiter and/or candidate.
- Ensuring the candidate experience represents the brand.
- Ensuring the hiring experience represents the brand.
- Managing a variety of additional tasks, which may include background investigations and other reporting as needed.
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.