Hard work is the game and a Technical Localization Project Engineer/Manager is the name! Join an excellent team as you
Job Title: Technical Localization Project Engineer/Manager
Duration: 11 Months+
- Identify and analyze current stakeholder needs and pain points in workflows and translation platform to define and execute improvements in how our translation platform addresses such challenges
- Drive adoption and development of tools, infrastructure and platforms that enable company wide content creation, localization and delivery
- Define and document requirements for continuous improvements to globalization platform features
- Manage timelines and feature requirements to define and build platform features partnering with engineering
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation phases
- Drive internal process improvements across multi-disciplinary teams that leverage the Globalization platform
- Engage and build relationships with cross functional teams and stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success) to evangelize localization and internationalization best practices and advocate for international product and feature needs from a technical and business perspective
We want to deliver the right solution and make an impact on technology now and in the future.
Skills that qualify you:
- Engineering or Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in localization and internationalization
- 2+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program management experience
- 2+ years of experience building/iterating on localization platforms, content management, or infrastructure technologies
- Experience working with engineering teams to develop solutions or products
- In-depth knowledge in CAT or TMS, like Trados, memoQ or Memsource
- Experience delivering tech programs from inception to delivery
- Ability to identify requirements and prioritize key deliverables
- Experience with various project management methodologies and tools
- Excellent team player in a fast-paced, diverse team
- Self-driven and relentlessly detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate at a technical level and able to communicate technical subject matter to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience establishing partnerships and driving workflow improvements across multiple teams and functions
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology for software development
- Knowledge of additional languages other than English
Kindly forward your information today to: email@example.com
Make a footprint for the next generation to follow, join us today!
We appreciate your referrals and will pay once they complete 3 months duration.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.