Job Title: Credit Card Disputes Support
Location: Austin, TX (Hybrid work)
Duration: 3 Months +
There are two openings. Role will start at 3 months but there is strong possibility for the position to be extended. Candidates will follow a hybrid model working in Austin, TX
We are seeking a strong individual contributor to lead the day-to day execution of Global Credit Card Disputes activities within Order to Cash department.
• Strong knowledge of credit card processes, including dispute resolution
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong process and data analysis skills
• Strong time management skills and ability to work in a high volume environment with stringent deadlines
• Credit card fraud knowledge
• Credit card dispute management experience
• Analytical and innovative thinking required
• Prior experience with SAP, and iRecon preferred
• Prior experience with payment processing preferred
• Manage credit card disputes.
• Exercise substantial judgement based on analysis of the dispute reason codes (root causes), case validity (based on credit card network rules), order and customer data, purchase history and a variety of other relevant factors.
• Identify abnormal data pattern and provide timely insights to support fraud mitigations or chargeback recovery initiatives.
• Identify and propose changes to management that could lead to improved business outcomes
• Partner with cross-functional teams to identify, frame, prioritize, and answer business questions
• Research, assign, and/or escalate disputes to internal customers
• Ad hoc reporting, trend analysis, and conducting audits to review and escalate cases.
• Contribute to the development of tools to improve team efficiency and productivity
• Project support as needed
BA or BS in Accounting, Finance, or similar experience
Job # 22-00392
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.