Job Title: Packaging Engineer Program Manager
Location: Santa Clara Valley
Duration: 9 Months
- You should have at least 8 years of combined experience in project management and mechanical engineering delivering products comprised of multiple materials and high aesthetic quality
- You are comfortable to drive day-to-day activities to meet overall project objectives
- We look up to you to enable the development effort by creating and monitoring an efficient, streamlined process.
- Redirect pitfalls and develop a better course of action
- Identify and direct all resources required to execute successful projects
- Collaborate and facilitate communication across engineering managers, operations manager, marketing managers and our OEM partners to meet very aggressive cost, schedule, and quality goals.
- Lead cross-functional communication between project teams and external vendors
- Provide timely issue resolution and critical path management
- Offer multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to executive management
- Understand technical issues and drive them to closure by bringing together key partners for decision-making
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills
- Self-motivated and dedicated with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Ability to work in a high-pressure dynamic environment and demonstrate agility
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity
- Multinational development experiences also a plus.
- Understanding CAD/Mechanical design is nice to have.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering is preferred.
- MBA and/or PMP certification preferred
Mandarin fluency is a bonus.
Job # 22-00660
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.