Sr. Product Designer
REMOTE ONLY / FULL TIME (UNITEDSTATES)
Join a forward-thinking company who partners with FAANG companies to solve real estate portfolio problems. If you are interested in seeing your work come to life and directly influencing the process of design, this role is for you.
– Work directly with project stakeholders to collect information, empathize, and drive the UX/UI from concept to delivery.
– Leverage your expertise in design technology & design tools to research and propose design solutions
– Provide design leadership in your product domain areas
– Coordinate with Product Strategists to gather design research and market analysis for use in addressing stakeholder perspectives
– Partner with Product Management, Product Strategy, and Engineering project team members to develop a user-centric point of view for the product.
– Express design intent with high-quality mockups and clickable prototypes that embody the end-to-end user journey.
– Leverage the full range of design expertise in this organization by working closely with other designers to sharpen your intuition and iterate through your designs.
– Facilitate the handoff of design requirements, clickable prototypes, and assets to developers by working closely with Product Managers and Engineering leads.
– Advocate for user experience, field questions, and make adjustments as you work throughout the implementation phase.
– Ensure the final result provides the intended value to stakeholders by responding to feedback and making adjustments as needed.
– 4-8 years experience working as a Product Designer, User Experience (UX) Designer, or similar role
– Background in computational design and/or design technology applications strongly preferred
– Strong ability to contribute to product vision and collaborate with stakeholders and cross functional teams
– Knowledge of user experience research and market analysis frameworks
– Experience building and iterating on user journeys from design research
– Experience wireframing, designing and prototyping in Figma, or similar application
– Excellent eye for aesthetic design and latest design trends
– Understanding of UX patterns and ability to work with and contribute to Design Systems
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
– Driven by curiosity with exceptional attention to detail
– Preference for fast-paced iteration, deadlines, and budgets
-Experience or interest in AEC (Architecture, Engineering, & Construction) is a huge plus
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.