Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months+
What you get to do on this role:
- Design, develop and execute scripts for testing web and mobile applications
- Maintain and improve existing automation frameworks
- Review technical requirements, author detailed test plan, and test case documentation
- Identify, isolate and replicate software defects, research root causes, and debug issues
- Write detailed and easy to understand bug reports and verify fixes
- Communicate projects risks based on test execution
A successful person will have:
- 4+ years of professional development experience
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and diagnostic skills
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to escalate any QA issues and push for a suitable resolution in a timely manner
- Experience with planning, scheduling, and performing QA activities
- Experience with automation scripts using tools like, Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Protractor, Mocha, Jasmine, TestNG
- Good understanding of web technologies including HTML, CSS, XML, JSON and REST APIs
- Good understanding of modern front-end frameworks such as Vue.js, React, Angular
- Experience with databases, API, backend systems, and mobile testing (iOS/Android)
- Experience with GitLab and continuous integration build system such as Jenkins
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Kindly forward your information today to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make your mark on the world, this is your chance!
We appreciate your referrals and will pay once they complete 3 months duration.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.