Job Title: Program Manager IV (Program Manager – Global Shopping Enablement)
Location: Santa Clara Valley, CA – needs to be local – Hybrid working set up
Client will consider REMOTE for highly experienced person
Duration: 6 months
- Working closely with cross-functional internal global team members, this role will be accountable for defining customer enablement from a shopping perspective; supporting customers in choosing the products right for them, and driving overall purchasing confidence and customer satisfaction.
- Partner with Customer Insights, Customer Experience, Conversion Optimization and Contact Center teams to analyze customer feedback, Chat logs, points of buy flow friction, internal search logs, etc. and connect the dots to identify and prioritize opportunities to improve customers shopping confidence challenges.
- Understand global e-commerce, social and digital trends for how consumers shop and consume information. Benchmark other e-commerce retailers, shopping sites and shoppable apps, and be on top of forward-looking trends.
- Develop a holistic strategy and playbook for when and where in their journey customers are presented with self-help tools and digital content, versus when appropriate to offer more personal support methods.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Marcom, Retail Marketing, and Product Management to develop innovative and engaging self-help digital tools and content that resonate with customers and provide the answers and guidance they need to make their purchase decision with confidence.
- Partner with the Retail Contact Center, Product Management and Engineering teams to develop shopping enablement programs and services that are world leading in their offering, content and format, and highly successful at supporting customer purchase.
- Collaborate with Buy flow optimization, Merchandising, Marcom and Retail Marketing teams on optimal placements and messaging for all forms of online shopping help.
- Ensure appropriate goal setting, testing, tracking and measurement of tools, programs and services including messaging, content, placement and customer conversion and satisfaction.
- Present insights and report on business performance of shopping enablement to senior executives and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Successful record of accomplishment in program management at a leading global brand.
Intelligent quick learner with an analytical orientation, strategic vision, consensus building skills, and consultative style.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and globally to leverage knowledge to gain competitive advantage. Demonstrated ability to positively influence people across all functional areas of an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision.
- Effective planning skills with the ability to handle multiple projects or tasks at the same time, while being open to and responding flexibly to change.
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills with the ability to synthesize and distill large amounts of data into action plans. Experience working with ROI analysis and reporting.
Education and Experience
- 8-10 years of digital commerce, customer experience, digital merchandising, or equivalent experience at a leading global brand
- BA/BS required, advanced degree a plus
Interested and qualified candidates may send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text at (650)434.0024. Thank you.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.