You can reach me firstname.lastname@example.org or else call me on 650-276-0010
NOTE: This is a quick filling opportunity and I can schedule up an interview ASAP.
Job Title: Front end Developer
Duration: full time
Location: Hybrid role (client locations:
- Farmington Hills, MI
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Chicago, IL
- Austin, TX
- Dallas, TX
- Bothell, WA
- Seattle, WA
- Kirkland, WA
- Monks Corner, SC
- New York, NY
- Palo Alto, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Santa Clara, CA
- Sunnyvale, CA
Tax terms: W2
No. of positions: 1
HYBRID ONLY / FULL TIME (UNITED STATES)
Join a forward-thinking company who partners with FAANG companies to solve real estate budgeting and analysis problems. If you are interested in seeing your work come to life and having collaborative input with FAANG as thought partners, this role is for you.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve proprietary software.
- Collaborate on setting direction for overall technical architecture of our tools & systems
- Act as a pillar of the software engineering team, and help the team establish and maintain industry standard best practices with regards to code review, architecture patterns, deployments, and more
- Contribute front-end features to our applications, as well as application-agnostic platform initiatives
- Manage both individual and team-wide project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Contribute to the creation of department-level goals
- Develop a deep understanding of important topics in AEC and how company's mission & vision relates
- If so inclined, speak at conferences, write articles, etc. promoting company's work and practices
- Perform technical investigations on sometimes open-ended problems, form well-researched and defensible opinions on technical decisions
- Collaborate with other disciplines on our team, including product management, design, and business development
- Proactively communicate with other members of the team, and sometimes external clients
- Teach what you know, acting as a mentor when appropriate, while staying open to a process of constant learning.
- Outcome-oriented, creative, and proactive personality
- Positive attitude!
- Ability to scope and manage complex tasks spanning multiple domains & teams in the 1-3 month timeframe; strive to reduce complexity and simplify software systems for smoother future productivity and maintenance
- Manage risks in collaboration with other teams; architect & sequence deliverables to minimize risk
- Demonstrated skill in systems thinking and software architecture
- Experience with software deployments, devops, and tooling for developer productivity
- Deep experience with Angular.
- Experienced with GCP(Google Cloud Platform) and Spanner DB.
- Enthusiasm for collaborative work.
- Culture that values working on projects together, bouncing ideas off each other, and swapping responsibilities as necessary to work quickly and smoothly.
- Strong communication skills.
- Company is a 100% remote/distributed company.
- We communicate through written documents, Slack, Hangouts, phone, and email.
- You should be a good listener and reader as well as able to get your ideas across clearly and respectfully.
- Passion for mentorship and being empathetic.
- Company strongly believes in supporting early career engineers and ones from non-traditional backgrounds
- 4-7 years of experience in a professional software engineering role, or equivalent
- Experience or interest in AEC (Architecture, Engineering, & Construction) is a huge plus
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.