Mindsource is seeking a Data Engineer for our Direct Client based out of Cupertino , CA, location. If interested, please drop your resume to email@example.com
Position: Data Engineer
Contract Type: W2
- Strong software development skills, with a proficiency in both Object Oriented and Functional Python required
- Demonstrated skill and experience with parallel computing systems such as PySpark and SparkSQL
- Familiarity working with systems such as blob storage, elastic compute and virtual instances
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycles and the tools and methodologies that support them such as git, continuous integration, issue tracking, code reviews, quality assurance processes and scheduling.
- Pro-active communicator and collaborator, comfortable working within a distributed team
Your work will directly impact the development of health-related features across multiple of the Companys hardware platforms.
The ideal candidate has demonstrable experience solving Client problems with unique data streams using various tools and strategies including parallel computing systems.
Education & Experience
Bachelor/Master's Degree in Computer Science, 3+ years of programming experience, 1+ year distributed computing with Spark.
Supporting data collection, curation and data provenance when working with machine learning models.
Exposure to Signal Processing, numeric methods and data collection from embedded systems
Experience with statistical inference methods for scientific experimentation
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.