Title: Administrative Assistant II
Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 12 Months
- An ability to display a high level of integrity and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels is imperative.
- Ability to utilize tact, diplomacy discretion and good judgement at all times, but especially when exposed to sensitive or confidential material.
- Will be well organized, detail oriented and have strong time-management skills.
- Flexibility/adaptability as this position has a large range of tasks and grows with the team’s growth.
- Ability to work both autonomously on assignments and collaboratively with other admins.
- Ability to work on assignments of moderate difficultly, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Familiarity with Company’s products and programs is a plus — such as iCal, Keynote and Numbers.
- Have the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of the team.
- The ability to work optimally in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is essential.
- Experience supporting a team as a project manager is a plus.
- Comfortable working with general office software.
- This individual will be responsible for providing administrative support to leadership
- Interact with multiple-level contacts and has exposure to sensitive information requiring considerable use of tact, subtlety, discretion and good judgment.
- Connect with executives, other administrators, line management, and external sources on a professional level.
- Handle daily scheduling on iCal, International and domestic travel arrangements, mapping/office space planning, online ordering, and various other random tasks as appropriate.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.