Job Title: Social Content Manager, Podcasts
Location: Culver City, CA / NYC (Rmote is an option with Occasional office visit)
Duration: 1 year
Job Description (including duties, skills, education):
- We are looking for a Social Content Manager to support in the ideation, creation and coordination of content for organic social and partner channels. The ideal candidate is passionate about podcasts and culture, has experience producing/editing content for social, and knows how to effectively leverage social to cultivate an engaged audience.
- 5+ years experience in social content & community management in the podcasting, entertainment, news, and/or lifestyle space
- Lead the content creation and delivery of assets for owned social and partner channels, in collaboration with Social Strategist and Digital Marketing Managers around relevant business priorities, cultural moments, and emerging social trends
- Video editing experience for social content across Twitter, Facebook and TikTok
- Experience juggling multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand and use data to inform strategic decisions, including audience
- In-depth working knowledge of Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects insights, platform trends, content performance benchmarks, etc.
- Evangelize social-first best practices amongst cross-functional teams
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.