Title: Workday Project Analyst (Headcount Planning & Position Management)
Duration: 12 Months
- 5+ years of business analyst experience
- 3+ years experience with Workday HCM system design including Position Management
- 3+ years of Workday implementation experience (Headcount and Position Management)
- Exceptional project management, highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure
- Ability to navigate both strategic and technical project components and partners
- Proven experience designing and documenting business requirements and processes
- Ability to use data and analysis to present information and drive decision-making
- Drives change across regions and organizations using influencing skills
- Maintains a positive attitude and is a collaborative partner, while challenging status quo
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- Thrives in ambiguous work environment
- Support large scale transformational technology improvement initiatives including leading and driving teams through major technology solution decisions and implementation activities
- Leverage deep HR, Workday and business analyst expertise to effectively implement technology and programs.
- Collaborate with business partners and regional counterparts to efficiently detail requirements, identify solutions, drive implementation activities and meet timelines.
- Ability to drive action and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership.
- Liaison between the business, technology groups and 3rd party vendors to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions.
- Maintain a level of constant and effective communication with managers, leaders, and subject matter experts in a variety of business, functional and technology areas.
- Ability to gain alignment between technology and business strategy by proactive partnering with all levels.
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
Please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or reach me at 650-492-4188.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.