Job Title: Technical Writer
Location: Santa Clara Valley
Duration: 6 Months
Client is searching for an experienced technical communicator who has a passion for crafting well-structured, succinct, clear, and accurate documentation. This Technical Writer will empower each reader with the critical knowledge and skills to excel, and their technical writing expertise will help to augment the communications of the larger organization.
- Minimum of 3-5 years technical writing and copy-editing experience
- Demonstrated ability to write well-crafted, easy-to-consume documentation
- Expert Confluence user (create templates and build simple homepages)
- Knack for identifying the key objectives of a document for knowledge checks or other assessments
- Experience with JIRA or similar project-management tools
- Excellent communication skills and writing capabilities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong knowledge of the Mac/iOS platforms and software
- Desirable Soft Skills:
- Interpersonal skills
- Capability to multi-task
- Team player
- Openness to seek and receive feedback for self-improvement
- Driven to excel
- Listening skills
Education & Experience
- Bachelors in Engineering, Communications, English, or related field.
- Advanced degree or certification in Technical Writing preferred.
- Occasional domestic travel may be necessary.
Job # 22-01037
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.