Location: Cupertino, CA (Hybrid Work)
Duration: 6 months CTH
Contract Type: W2
The Scribe Developer is responsible for tracking and developing Packaging projects, providing process, and maintaining communications, including daily client interactions.
- Deliver on a high volume of deliverables, requirements, necessary development, validation, and seeing it all the way through final deployment.
- Work with multiple cross functional teams to develop specifications.
- QC and organize assets within internal tools for each deliverable (part numbers, packaging die-lines, translations, regional markings, illustrations, copy, icons, specifications, etc.).
- Practice extreme attention to detail in cross-referencing all data points against the final assets per checklist, providing sign-off when complete.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to document best practices and standard operating procedures for use across multiple projects and programs.
- 40 hour/week contractor position
- Eventual on-site 3 days/week in Cupertino, CA
- Support multiple projects with varying deadlines and deliverables, provide forward-thinking insight to workflow and resource impacts as timelines shift.
- Consistently reevaluate workflow and processes for efficiencies.
- Experience in project management, preferably with experience in managing software projects, software roll-outs/QC, or print projects
- 2 years working experience with Visual Basic
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming and design
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapper), RESTful
- Familiarity with various testing tools and ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Creative problem solver who is adaptable, flexible, and resourceful.
- Proficient in macOS, database management systems, scripting tools, Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat); and the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel.
- Exceptional organizational, time management, verbal, and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize.
- Meticulous attention to detail a must; able to understand and interpret complex processes and shifting priorities.
Interested candidates please send your latest resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.