Job Title: CapEx Budgeting Program Specialist
Location: Santa Clara Valley, CA – Onsite
Duration: 12 months
The Capital Expenditure Budgeting Program Specialist is responsible for creating and maintaining the overall program budget and generation of a capitalization plan based on program schedule. Responsibilities will include tracking spend by project, work with cross-functional teams to collect information to create the budget and understand the technical changes that impact the budget, and produce data visualizations to conceptualize the data.
The ideal candidate would be able to gather and analyze large amounts of data at macro and micro level as well as extract the relevant takeaways to enable better informed business decisions.
- Partner with engineering, operations, and finance to draft and submit capital equipment budgets
- Track and analyze spend/savings/risks against budgets
- Provide inputs to financial forecast
- Work with cross-functional teams to review, change, and develop process to improve efficiencies of CapEx spend
- Contribute in process re-engineering including development of a new system
- Support milestone based budget releases for program lifecycle
- Create program spend dashboard with tools such as Tableau
- Comfortable working with large data sets and ability to run analytical reports
- Experience in manufacturing and/or supply chain is preferred
- Proficient in finance; high attention to detail
- Strong project management capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
BS/BA degree; MBA preferred
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.