Job Title: Web Developer V (Frontend Web Developer)
Location: Seattle, WA – Remote
Duration: 12 months
You will develop tools to benchmark machine learning models (i.e., how fast / accurate is the model), and enable machine learning experts to achieve more (e.g., a more effective workflow to build a model). Help us continue to make internal products that blend ease of use, powerful feature sets, and an unsurpassed attention to detail.
- The primary goal is to develop and maintain user friendly web services.
- Machine learning knowledge is a big plus but NOT required.
- This position focuses on frontend, but backend experience will be helpful, and full-stack web developers are SUPER welcome!
- Proven expertise of build user friendly web services
- Expertise with front-end frameworks such as Vue (preferred), React, Angular
- Experience with web service technologies such as REST, JSON
- Create design patterns in Web UI that are reusable, cross-browser compatible, and responsive.
- Quickly identify and solve issues in production system.
(Good to have)
- Experience with back-end frameworks (e.g., FastAPI, Express)
- Experience with building web API (easily work together with backend web developer)
- Basic machine learning knowledge
- Able to learn new software, pipeline, and procedures quickly
- Experience to develop tools that support production
- Excellent teamwork, verbal and written communication skills
BA or BS in Computer Science or Design relevant field (not strict) or equivalent degree.
Key Search Terms
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.