Job Title: Video Metadata Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 1 year
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong experience in data analytics
- Experience in Data visualization tools (preferably Tableau)
- Mastering internal processes and identifying opportunities for improvements
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- An independent learner, insatiably curious, and a creative thinker
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to operate comfortably and effectively in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional, constantly evolving environment
- Passion for movies, television, sports, fitness, or other video content is a plus
- This role will provide analytical support for performance measurement, causal impact, estimation, predictive modeling, and metric definition to drive operational efficiencies, Engineering offsets, and better vendor performance.
- Develop dashboards, analyze large data sets and present data related to video content, metadata curation reviews, and operational support.
- Closely partner with the internal teams within the Video QC & Metadata Operations organization to define metrics, KPIs, and automation strategy while meeting the teams’ data and reporting needs.
- Focus on scale and efficiency — build and implement innovative data solutions and establish best practices with a start-to-end workflow in mind.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a related field or meaningful industry experience preferred
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.