Title: User Experience Designer
Location: Elk Grove, CA – Hybrid ( in office 3 days a week and remote 2 days a week)
Duration: 3 Months
The MSI (Manufacturing Systems & Infrastructure) team is responsible for gathering, consolidating and tracking all manufacturing data for products and modules worldwide. This data is captured and used throughout the company and the products lifecycle, from the very beginning, to validate that units being built are fully tested and of high quality before leaving the factory, all of the way through to warranty support for customers.
We are seeking a User Experience Designer who possesses a real passion for phenomenal design, a superb aesthetic sense, an extraordinary eye for detail and a deep appreciation for user experience in data analysis.
Do you possess the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions? In this role, you will also promote these ideas throughout the team, collaborating to build amazing user experiences.
- 3+ years experience in user-centered design with hands on experience throughout the process, from user research to developing prototypes and collaborating on implementation.
- Experience in delivering wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications, final assets as well as personas and use case development.
- Ability and passion to understand distinct user groups quickly and iterate solutions to their needs.
- Understanding of information architecture, design patterns and interaction design.
- Work as part of a cross functional team, partnering with users, product owners, business analysts and development teams to deliver business value.
- Familiarity and ability to promote and manage appropriate usability testing and user research endeavors.
- Programs knowledge: Familiarity with Design and Prototyping software such as: Sketch, Adobe XD, Omnigraffle or equivalent
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or relevant work experience.
Please share your resume to email@example.com and/or reach me at 650-492-4188.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.