Title: Accounts Payable Clerk/Analyst (Production Finance)
Location: Culver City, CA (hybrid schedule – onsite 3 days/week)
Duration: 6 Months (6 months to start with possible extensions)
- Process content payments (cash flow, milestone, bridge funding, breakage, etc.)
- Entertainment accounting (studio or corporate) background preferred
- Review, set-up and pay third party invoices based on License Agreements.
- Liaise with Production Finance, Business Affairs, Legal and Third Parties to gather required information to validate invoices.
- Analyze and interpret production finance spreadsheets and license agreements for obligations.
- Participate in the building and implementation process of new systems related to process improvements, efficiency, and standardization.
- Collect vendor setup information.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with SAP and advanced knowledge of Excel preferred
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage multiple projects, grasp new concepts, problem solve
- Ability to work comfortably with high level of ambiguity and complexity
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Possess knowledge of general accounting principles and workings of the banking system
Job # 22-01074
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.