Job Title: Onsite Campus Repair Technician
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 12 months
- You will support Client’s internal staff as a skilled technician, troubleshooting and repairing AOU products.
- You use your amazing diagnostic and communication skills to assure swift resolutions to their technical issues. You offer advice on accompanying accessories that will further improve the customers experience with MAC products.
- You also educate your team members about products, while independently keeping your own technical know-how up to date.
- With your customer service brilliance and compassionate nature, you provide advice and support to both customers and team members.
- Current MAC Desktop and Portable certifications.
- Minimum 2 years of technical bench experience in an environment where you have performed troubleshooting and repaired MAC product line.
- Able to support MAC Operating Systems.
- Previous or current Genius Bar/AASP experience preferred.
- Possess hands-on experience in system installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Apply take apart procedures to replace identified known bad modules.
- Ability to isolate and tackle practical issues of specialized products.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong people skills and an interest in problem solving.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues.
- Outstanding attention to customer service, verbal, written and face-to-face interaction.
- Clearly guide customer through troubleshooting steps over the telephone.
- Able to identify and clearly document a customer’s interpretation of a software and/or hardware issue.
BS degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.