Job Title: Operations and Maintenance Coordinator
Location: Austin TX
Duration: 1 year
Candidate is responsible for receiving, dispatching, and following up on maintenance work orders, communicating with business partners and vendors, soliciting quotes for services, invoice verification and updating work order status.
Detailed Description (including duties, skills, education):
- Candidate is responsible for providing support to the Facilities Operations and Maintenance Team, including coordinating vendor support to facilitate various repairs and maintenance services throughout the company
- Reviews and processes invoices, ensuring alignment with quoted and contractual rates.
- Provides clerical and project assistance.
- Assist employees and vendors with inquiries regarding repairs, invoicing, and maintenance PMs.
- Answers telephones, emails, and written correspondences.
- Monitor and maintain accurate records, databases, and other documents.
- Maintains records of maintenance and other facility activity.
- Provide direction to vendors as needed and ensures vendors comply with our policies and procedures.
- Complete general office duties as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of experience working in a fast-paced multi-facility call center environment, with a focus on providing the best possible service to a demanding group of customers.
- Experience working in a fast-paced multi-facility call center environment, with a focus on providing the best possible service to a demanding group of customers. Candidate must have and demonstrate the following:
- Facilities experience is preferred.
- Experience with CMMS system, and/or invoice processing is a plus
- Must be organized and extremely detail oriented.
- Strong customer service and problem-solving aptitude.
- The ability to communicate effectively and provide clear, accurate and simple direction to contractors.
- Manages time efficiently with demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with Mac platform and Microsoft Office programs. Must have good typing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Must work well under pressure in a demanding environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Some college, technical training or equivalent work experience required.
Job # 22-01080
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.