Title: Senior UX Designer (Designer IV)
Location: Austin, TX – Hybrid Schedule
Duration: 9 Months
The Business Operations Solutions Team is seeking an experienced UX designer to support the design of complex, innovative products in collaboration with product managers, engineering teams, and business stakeholders.
Applying a blend of design thinking and usability principles, you will interact directly with cross-functional teams across Product, Business Development, Operations, Marketing, Supply Chain, Engineering & Analytics to design every aspect of the user experience for scalable and user-friendly solutions.
This position offers the opportunity to define and elevate the user experience of existing and future tools that will make a significant impact on the efficiency, scalability, and capabilities of teams. If you are passionate about delivering quality solutions through user-centric design, we hope you will consider joining us.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design everything from high level flows, to detailed wireframes, to high fidelity mockups, to interactive prototypes
- Research and conduct informal testing to validate design directions and inform new thinking for key features
- Collaborate with product and engineering team members to design solutions for complex problems
- Present designs to stakeholders, product teams and engineering teams Contribute to the continuous improvement of design tools, practices and processes
- 7+ years experience as a UX designer, preferable in a SaaS or internal solution context
- Proven history of handling a full breadth of UX design responsibilities for successful software products in collaboration with cross-functional teams at scale
- Strong understanding of usability principles and strong UX instincts
- Substantial knowledge of user experience design best practices, user-centric design, customer journey mapping, and persona development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to communicate ideas
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Knowledge of tools like Sketch, Miro, Balsamiq and/or similar tools is a plus
Education & Experience:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of user experience design experience
Please share your resume to email@example.com and/or reach me at 650-492-4188.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.