Job Title: Localization Project Manager – Digital Content
Location: Cupertino, CA- Hybrid working set up – 3 days onsite
Duration: 6 months
- You have working knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
- You have 5+ years’ experience in running a portfolio of projects, either agency or client side.
- You have experience in managing localization, internationalization and/or globalization projects.
- Experience working in a dynamic production environment.
- You have validated skills to present excellent written documents and presentations.
- Experience working with international teams.
- Your extraordinary organization skills and ability to lead multiple projects at once makes you a master at multi-tasking and delivery quality and detail oriented work.
- You are an action oriented, dedicated self-starter.
- You thrive with limited direction in an ambiguous work environment and enjoy the challenge it brings.
- We are looking for an expert project manager, who has seen many projects from conception to completion.
- You are a born communicator, with the ability to maintain tight relationships across a broad set of partner groups.
- You have experience in working with international teams, and a real passion for top of class customer experiences.
- You thrive in leaving no rock unturned, and deal with ambiguity and paradox with grace. You have a background in product or software localization, and are process minded.
- You are focused on great customer experience, and how truly localized content is key to successful business.
- You will work with key DCM teams on localization of content for the eCommerce experience on client’s.com, the Client’s Store App, and WeChat and Tmall platforms.
- You will lead localization projects from beginning to end, using our in-house translation management software (WorldServer) and translation memory tools.
- You will have the opportunity to work with both internal and external language specialist teams.
- You will lead and direct localization vendors, giving them clear and concise guidelines on Client’s eCommerce requirements.
- You will act as point of contact for urgent localization requests coming out of the regional teams.
- You will handle Linguistic Quality Assurance (LQA) projects during engineering release cycles, campaigns, programs and new product introductions.
- You will build reporting for localization functions within the DCM organization.
- You will be involved in handoff review meetings with DCM teams, and feedback localization specific needs.
- You will coordinate with other Localization Project and Program Managers to create consistent processes and practices.
Education : Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred. Project Management qualification a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.