Job Title: Software Development Engineer
Location: Santa Clara Valley, CA
Duration: 9 Months
- Strong background in Database Architecture and DBMS as a whole, prior knowledge of relational database (PostgreSQL and MYSQL) and comfortable building non-relational DB architecture (NoSQL, Redis)
- Having extensive knowledge on DevOps and Cloud computing with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its subsidiary cloud infrastructure tools (EC2, S3, etc.) along with PaaS technologies like Docker, Kubernetes clusters, etc.
- Having prior experience on software architecture and ability to implement and develop web forms, restful APIs and UIs for front-end monitoring and control of automated test stations.
- Experience contributing to System Design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability, scalability) of new and current systems.
- Knowledge and experience of web-development and back-end web-based services such as Dockers and Ruby on Rails is a plus.
- Previous experience with internal SW test infrastructures such as Test Automation (TA), and Mozas would be preferred, but is not required.
Job # 22-01106
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.