Job Title: HR Business Partner/Generalist III (People Support Sr. Specialist)
Location: Austin, TX – Hybrid – 3 days onsite and 2 days working remote
Full-time, Monday – Friday.
Work from home (optional): Monday/Friday
Duration: 12 months
Short description: This role will have a suite of HR programs they are responsible for. They will support complex employee support questions, work with program owners, use data and analytics to monitor the business, and support employees with questions related to client’s Benefits and leave programs.
Ideal background: We are looking for a strong HR partner or Benefits analyst. Someone who has been on an HRBP or Benefits program leader would be ideal. They need to have a strong presence and confidence in their work, highly organized, and comfortable using tools, systems, and data to get things done.
Our team is the first point of contact in the resolution, partnership, or routing of needs related to the employee support experience.
We provide personalized support and a centralized administration for employment related programs (e.g., Benefits, Time Away, HR Systems, Payroll, Employee Relations, Crisis Management and Records).
- The Sr. Specialist team is a highly collaborative and cross-functional group who drive team readiness, process improvement, consult with partner with program owners, and provide guidance to the front line support team in order to resolve a variety of unique
- We track program performance and provide relevant insights to program stakeholders to
drive improvements to elevate the employee experience.
- Ensure team readiness for the implementation of global program offerings for planned and unplanned key events throughout the year, including training delivery and design.
- Participate in and/or lead process improvement initiatives and projects while approaching opportunities with creativity and fresh ideas.
- Research and resolve highly complex and sensitive employee support cases as needed by using critical thinking skills to see around corners and identify
- Ensure knowledge management resources are current and effective for the
front line Support team, which includes existing published resources and
employee self-service tools.
- Responsible for overseeing performance metrics and support outcomes related to a specific program.
Lead and prepare business reviews to share data and insights on the employee experience to global program owners; drives commitments, creates action plans, and achieves commitments.
- You have a global mindset and actively seek to understand local nuances at a region and country level.
- You ideally have prior experience with Workday and ServiceNow, or have experience
with other enterprise HR systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Salesforce, etc) and case
- You have exceptional communication skills, both in composing thoughtful and caring
written communication to team members, and sharing complex information in a supportive but clear way via the phone.
- You have the ability and commitment to establish and foster trust with global partners.
- You navigate ambiguity tactfully and collaborate cross functionally to drive results.
- Thinks clearly and strategically to anticipate the needs of the business, prepare readiness activities, and elevate the employee experience
- Ability to use data and insights to drive and inform process/program improvement opportunities
- Ability to leverage leadership and influencing skills cross functionally to drive action
- Ability to communicate effectively and present to executive audiences
Education and Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent, experience plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in a HR in a role similar to HR Generalist, HR Business Partner, Benefits Analyst, or HR Program Manager.
- Previous experience with HRIS or equivalent, preferred experience with enterprise HR systems (i.e. Workday, Service Now, Silkroad, etc.)
- Previous experience with knowledge management systems is preferred
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.