Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Sunnyvale, CA – Hybrid for now and will be onsite later
Duration: 6 Months
The Executive Administrative Assistant will work with the California Operations and Leadership team to support the Global Managing Director. The EA will provide executive operational support, day-to-day administration and employee relations activities. You will be enthusiastic, a creative problem solver and ways excited to help others. A passion for people and an ability to enhance processes is essential
- 5-7 years of previous experience as an Administrative Assistance for a global leadership team.
- Precise delivery and implementation of projects and initiatives as well as the ability to multi-task and proactively prioritize workload.
- Possess high levels of personal effectiveness and resilience.
- Maintains high-quality of work output and consistently meets deadlines, irrespective of workload volumes.
- Proactive and able to identify potential solutions for issues as they arise.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with stakeholders, both in writing and verbally.
- Demonstrates strong active listening skills and the ability to read body language. Composure under pressure
- The adeptness to change and the ability to manage to work through ambiguous situations and shifting priorities.
- Develops effective relationships with both employees and management across the business; makes a solid first impression and is confident and approachable in their demeanor.
- Strong technical and presentation skills including office software and Outlook in an iOS environment. Must be tech-savvy with exemplary communication and analytical skills.
- Provide ongoing and ad hoc support to the Leadership team on various projects including Town Halls, client presentations, travel, and expenses.
- Manage event planning and logistics for California social events, including leading the social committee.
- Provide ad hoc assistance and support to the HR team for ongoing projects.
- Manage the roll-out of employee engagement projects, working with the HR team.
- Support the finance team in setting up external vendors and invoice reconciliation
- Manage the roll-out of employee expense training and be the key contact for all employee questions
- Manage leadership communications and administrative reporting to commercial finance and other teams
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.