Title: Executive Admin I
Location: Cupertino, CA – Hybrid (3 days onsite and 2 days working remote)
Duration: 7 Months
- Duties including supporting Director of Product for Shazam with calendar management, setting up meetings, manage travels, expenses, and similar, typically by interacting with members of the Shazam team or with other Executive Admins supporting executives throughout.
- In addition, this role is expected to provide Office Management support for the Shazam team in infinite Loop 1.
- Examples of tasks include managing office supplies (including snacks, stationery, etc.) and coordinating with Facilities for various sporadic tasks.
- The ideal candidate is very well self-organized, very independent, and naturally skilled at interacting with colleagues near and far.
- Responsible for providing administrative support to two executive-level individuals.
- Responsibilities include assisting assigned executives in the management of schedules, handling calls from both internal and external sources, heavy travel scheduling and managing confidential information in a professional manner.
- Prepare and provide reporting as needed. Schedule and coordinate all required resources for meetings.
- Handle additional administrative tasks as necessary.
- Must be able to interface well with all departments of the company and to represent the executives in a highly professional manner.
- Strong communication skills and multi-tasking capabilities are a must.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Experience with Mac a must have.
- Prior experience in Executive Admin roles is strongly preferred.
Please share your resume to email@example.com and/or reach me at 650-492-4188.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.