Title: Project Manager – Talent Programs II
Location: NYC – Hybrid (Tuesday – Thursday onsite)
Duration: 10 Months
Team is looking for an accomplished project manager who shares our passion and commitment for inspiring, engaging and developing exceptional talent throughout their careers. As a project manager, your first assignment will be to lead our established global emerging talent programs, ensuring a high-quality and consistent experience is provided to all participants, regardless of their location. You will bring a fresh perspective to the role and innovate in areas where process, programming and employee experience can be enhanced. As a champion for our emerging talent cohort, you will be instrumental in ensuring that our early-career employees continue to play an important part in our future.
- You are a dynamic project manager, energized by delivering people-centered programs.
- You have passion for talent development; you can see potential and nourish it in ways that are mutually beneficial to employees and the business.
- You have a history of learning the details of how a business works and utilizing that understanding to create strategies that advance key business goals.
- You have experience delivering projects end-to-end; organizing program details, directing multiple stakeholder groups, driving execution, measuring impact against success metrics, and employing data-driven, transparent decision making.
- You confidently build the strong partnerships to engage, influence and mobilize global, cross-disciplinary teams to deliver outcomes without direct authority.
- You are a proactive problem solver with a bias toward continuous improvement.
- You are a great communicator with the ability to effectively drive alignment with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- In this role you will join our group responsible for ensuring our talent development programs are delivered consistently, efficiently, and with great participant experiences.
- To begin, you will collaborate closely with leaders, hiring managers, recruiters, and people teams to ensure participation in Client's emerging talent programs continue to create the once-in-a-lifetime experiences that inspire and engage our early-career employees. And, you will be empowered to innovate emerging talent programs, delivering against program goals including conversion, retention and net promoter feedback.
- Through it all you will be a mentor to early-career employees, a guide to managers and partners, a trusted partner to cross-functional teams, and a valued collaborator for Client.
- Bachelor's degree – open-ended
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Project Management Experience (more than one program)
- Talent Development Experience
- Tracking/Reporting Experience
- Performance indictors: meeting deliverables, implementing feedback, team feedback, participant feedback, meeting KPIs
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years of experience
Please share your resume to email@example.com and/or reach me at 650-492-4188.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.