Job Title: Graphic Designer and Digital Design Support
Location: Santa Clara Valley, CA
Duration: 6 Months
- In this role, you will be responsible for delivery of high-quality graphics, concepts, and presentations. This individual will collaborate closely with the Art Director, Communications team, Creative Producers and other cross functional teams. The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Knowledgeable in modern design techniques
- knowledgeable in SKETCH or proficient in Figma to support digital elements
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and keynote
- Experience with After Affects or Cinema the Client
- Ability to work well in a team setting as well as be individually driven
- Should exhibit excellent communication skills, and be self-motivated and well organized
- This candidate should be passionate about their work and art
- Able to intake and react to feedback and critique in real time
- Core responsibilities will be – updates and release of monthly content/newsletter, review and refresh of executive and meeting presentations, email layout and design for communications partners, UI/UX journey support with AD and digital team for new pages and platform updates, brand identity for events and engagements, collectibles and SWAG element designs, video storyboards, layouts and graphic input.
- SKETCH or FIGMA
- After effects or Cinema the Client is a plus
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design (or equivalent).
Job # 22-01142
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.