Job Title: Strategic Program Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA- REMOTE role – will work on PST time zone
Duration: 12 months
- The ideal candidate will act as a partner with a diverse teams in order to ensure the successful adoption and continued evolution of critical services.
- You will not only drive the process by which all of this is done, you will be a key participant in defining and developing processes with an eye toward lowering administrative overhead and increasing efficiency and collaboration.
- This role requires the ability to keep pace with business priorities. A successful candidate will drive new initiatives from ideation through launch, and build out the vision into long term programs.
- You will be responsible for working with the business on prioritization of requirements, understanding the challenges, define the solution design across multiple domains, validate the design and drive solution alignment and adoption with stakeholders.
- The role will require collaboration with cross-geo stakeholders, and require production of cross-level communications and presentations.
What are we looking for? An ideal candidate must have:
- Ability to build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders across a variety of business units
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, navigate ambiguity, and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to craft impactful verbal, written, and presentation communication skills aimed at audiences ranging from individual contributors to executives
- Ability to gather, analyze, and distill requirements and form a tactical project plan with KPIs
Ability to produce stakeholder analysis and engagement plans for a complex matrix organizational structure
- Ability to collaborate with subject matter experts to distill highly technical information into user friendly content
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.