Title: CapEx Systems Operations Specialist
Location: Cupertino, CA – Onsite
Duration: 12 Months
- Provide program management support to the CapEx Operations organization to operate, input, manage data within an internal database,and integrate across systems.
- Follow business process to update, maintain, store, and communicate data.
- Identify data issues, understand root cause, and support correction and data management process improvements.
- Provide regular reports and metrics on data health, issues, and other progress metrics.
- Actively collaborate with and drive internal cross-functional team & external contract manufacturers on timely and accurate data inputs to keep up with changing demand
- Additional duties as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; Tableau a plus
- Database system management
- Data Analysis
- Understand data quality requirements and methods to ensure data accuracy and quality
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Results driven and detail oriented; self-starter
- Thrives in ambiguous environment & adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business, Science or Eng
- 1-5 years of relevant experience in program management, manufacturing or supply chain operations
- Technical expertise & prior OEM management experience preferred
Please share your resume to email@example.com and/or reach me at 650-492-4188.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.