Job Title: Production Designer I (eCommerce Digital CX designer
Location: Santa Clara, CA- 100% REMOTE
Duration: 6 months
We are seeking a Digital CX Designer to build a consistent and uniform premium Client’s eCommerce experience.
The Client’s Digital Channel team is building a new eCommerce experience and platform partnership with hundreds of third-party merchants across 90+ different countries. This partnership allows third party merchants the opportunity to sell client’s products and services across eCommerce platforms such as Shopify or Adobe Commerce.
- 3-5 years of eCommerce design experience.
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce merchandising, customer experience, or digital B2B brand sales on direct-to-consumer website such as Shopify or Adobe Commerce.
- Knowledge and expertise of Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, Keynote, other related software.
- Experience in wire framing, visual design, design systems, QA and UAT.
- Experience executing A/B tests and CX conversion optimization programs for direct-to-consumer
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and how to deploy these analytics to improve online sales and customer experience.
- Global mindset with strong knowledge of eCommerce in different markets (e.g. Europe, LATAM, APAC, MENA).
- Develop front-end experiences for Client’s eCommerce partner platforms.
- Track and monitor performance and explore opportunities to A/B test, continually enhance CX and global platform features for merchandising success.
- Partner with global platforms on new updates, roadmaps, and new features that can be incorporated into Client’s platform partner program.
- Run pilots with specific partners in different markets and share results with global teams.
- Teach and train in-market Client’s teams on tools, techniques, and best-practices for improving their in- market third party merchant partners.
- Cross-functionally partner with Client’s internal teams including Marcom, UX, Product Management and external design and technology agencies to execute your vision.
Education & Experience
- BA or BFA required.
International experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.