Senior Data Analyst
Culver City, CA
Duration: 12 months contract
- Imagine what you could do here. New ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- We are looking for a senior data analyst to work on the Services Digital Marketing team to help us: understand public consumer feedback at scale, excavate insights to optimize our marketing and products, and monitor external brand relevancy.
- This person must have a deep understanding of digital marketing data within and outside of social platforms, be able to use statistics to identify actionable insights and have the ability to successfully evangelize, educate, and enable within a very large organization.
- Proficient in Excel/Numbers
- Attains clear understanding of statistics – experience with correlation, regression, classification, and clustering.
- Capability to code in SQL and Python or R.
- Understanding of digital marketing data – Social, SEO, etc.
- Experience creating, maintaining and automating digital marketing taxonomies preferred
- Ability to speak to various teams across the organization inclusive of social, creative, marketing, advertising, product, data science and more.
- Able to understand digital content performance from a total, paid and organic perspective.
- Proficient in social listening, SEO optimization, competitive analysis, and audience/ consumer insights tools.
- Ability to connect to APIs (social, external vendors, etc) to create automated data.
- visualizations with various programming languages (D3 preferred).
- Standardize success metrics and optimize reporting across Social Media Network(owned, talent, partners, and fans).
- Build and maintain data analytics dashboards to monitor primary marketing KPIs.
- Produce performance benchmarks across various digital marketing channels.
- Track audience analytics and produce insights in collaboration with internal partners.
- Conduct attribution analysis to determine variables within digital content that lead to success.
- Utilize NLP and topic modeling to understand digital consumer feedback in comparison to competitors.
- Assess business needs to translate model outputs into tangible and actionable findings and reports.
- Communicate and present findings to key stakeholders.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.