Job Title: Reseller Operations Channel Support
Location: Austin, TX – hybrid working set up
Duration: 6 months
Client is looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate for the role of Customer Support Account Representative.
- The position has a wide range of responsibilities focused on partnering with CSAMs on Account Management with a focus on execution.
- This role requires an ambitious self-starter with a strong work ethic, solid analytic capability, strong leadership skills and excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- It will involve a close partnership with CSAMs as well as other internal departments and Channel reseller partners directly.
- They will also identify and lead process/system improvement opportunities inside Reseller Operations.
- A successful candidate will have 1-3 years of Operations experience
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with CSAMs, Channel reseller Partners, and internal departments
- Attend regular calls and account reviews with Reseller Partners
- Manage execution of the Order Flow Process with Resellers partners, from Order Booking through Delivery, to ensure optimal customer service levels are attained
- Own post bill, backend business health metrics and KPIs
- Prioritizes workload, managing multiple and often competing tasks, and meets deadlines for a variety of deliverables
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities within Reseller Operations
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, and persistent attention to detail
- Ability to use data and analysis to make decisions and influence others
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment quickly and effectively shifts gears to meet changing business requirements, and ability to rapidly understand complex business process
- Expert with SAP and Excel, with the ability to assemble reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Recognize pattern and root cause/sub-root cause analysis and provide feedback to management to improve processes that will enhance internal and external customer experience
- Ability to think outside the box and influence with data-driven models; ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of, others in sensitive situations
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, with the ability to tailor the communications to the relevant audience
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated; able to function effectively when working independently or in a team
- Ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging, fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to represent client externally at customer forums with professionalism
- The position requires excellent understanding of the order cycle & execution process, within a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- The individual will be responsible for ongoing backlog management and process improvement in partnership with the CSAM. On a day-to-day basis, the role requires collaboration with internal groups such as Supply Demand Execution, Logistics, Account Receivable, and Customer Support Account Managers in the execution, delivery, and payment of product. Present key data, metrics and execution plan to Management and partners.
Bachelor degree in Business, Mathematics or Engineering or equivalent experience in Operations/Supply Chain a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.