Title: WW/AMR Online Ops Project Manager II
Location: Cupertino, CA – Hybrid
Duration: 12 Months
The WW/AMR Online Ops Execution Project Manager ensures the integrity of New Product Introduction (NPI) launch moments for our Worldwide Online customers by managing the execution, quality, and delivery of the NPI. You will align people, process and technologies, ensuring the integrity of product launches is preserved and enhanced by delivering the best possible customer experience for the Online Stores. You will also be responsible for WW and AMR operations for the Online Stores, including post announcement activities and post-mortem items.
The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, and can manage and prioritize multiple projects; excels in program and project management; thrives in an ambiguous environment; and is a strong relationship builder.
- At least 3-5 years of project management and operational experience within an eCommerce, Internet, or multi-channel environment.
- Ability to prioritize deliverables, balancing speed and accuracy while understanding when to seek and incorporate feedback.
- Excels at multi-tasking, demonstrates ardent attention to details, and has strong organizational skills.
- Thrives working in a dynamic, ever-changing, ambiguous environment.
- Self-starter with strong business acumen and learning agility.
- Quickly builds relationships with key internal partners.
- Team-player who also works independently, possesses a can-do attitude, and a deep sense of ownership and accountability.
- Maintains integrity of projects with a high level of confidentiality.
- Outstanding communication and written skills.
- Education/Certifications: Bachelors Degree (preferred, not required) / value experience over education – N/A
- Disqualifiers: this is not an IT role
- Focus on the the end-to-end Online customer experience by delivering a flawless launch of branded products of varying scope and complexity.
- Participate in a short and intense phase to launch NPIs on the WW Online stores
- Create, assess, and deliver a consolidated and cohesive Launch Execution Plan.
- Stitch together details and anticipate what is needed for a NPI activity; identify gaps and potential risks to the launch.
- Manage launch activities after initial product announcements.
- Act as hub for managing communication and dissemination of information across multiple partner teams, Retail Online partner teams, and senior management.
- Be an advocate for internal partners as you drive and/or support online operations activities, including NPI quality review.
- Manage business as usual activities including, managing and updating recurring product launch documentation; tracking and reporting on post mortem items; and other projects as determined by management.
- Hard skills:
- Execution Planning Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Program Management Experience (connecting the dots)
- Soft skills:
- Team Player
- Great written and verbal communication (upward communication)
- Attention to detail
- Big Picture Thinking
Please share your resume to email@example.com and/or reach me at 650-492-4188.
JobDiva # 23-00001
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.