12 months contract with possibility of extension
- Partner with business stakeholders and engineering teams to define solutions, roadmap, requirements, deliverables, acceptance criteria, and desired end result.
- Provide recommendations that address gaps, measuring the impact of initiatives, and communicating updates to key stakeholders to drive adoption.
- Evaluate global business processes and design creative, user-friendly and scalable solutions, considering options of building, buying, and leveraging technology
- Using deep understanding of process optimization, provide analysis and visibility into recurring business issues and inefficiencies, to identify strategies to help reduce time and cost.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Product Manager in process management, optimization, and tool implementation.
- Proven history of managing and shipping successful software products with cross-functional teams at scale including rest of the world.
- Strong developer product instincts; intuitively understand why product ideas will be effective and gain adoption.
- Fundamentally analytical and technical; you have the ability to collect and analyze data from a variety of sources, identify key insights, spot optimization opportunities, and inform product decisions.
- Knowledge of project management best practices, including change management, solution roll out and training.
- Familiarity with user-centric design, customer journey mapping, persona development, business process mapping/workflow analysis.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of product management experience.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.