Title: Executive Admin
Location: Culver City, CA (Hybrid schedule)
Duration: 6 months with potential to extend
- Executive Assistant for the organization, reporting the CMO.
- Manage calendar for company executives
- Coordinate travel arrangements, all hands, and offsite events
- Routinely perform a wide variety of support duties for Beats organization.
- Schedule departmental meetings; assist in the preparation and distribution
- Prepare, reconcile, and submit expense reports.
- Maintain condential and sensitive information of meeting agendas and materials.
- Proven ability and experience in supporting executive level staff (task management, facilities, teleconferencing, purchasing and day to day operations)
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions.
- Possess a can-do attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and strong sense of professionalism.
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business in mind.
- Direct experience handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and upmost secrecy.
- Extraordinary work ethic while balancing the needs of the team and business.
- Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward and when to apply common sense.
- Calm under pressure, sense of humor and good with people.
- Experience on-boarding new employees and training new team members.
- Experience planning, managing, and executing events.
- Executive support (arranging travel and submitting expense reports).
- Manage all facility related requests, working cross functionally with the Facilities team and building representative.
- Serve as the go to individual for all org employees and contractors, as well as a resource for all new hires.
- Support on-site meetings and events, including room reservations and catering.
- Process and manage purchase orders and corporate card purchases.
- You will assist in all event planning, including team building activities and off-sites.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.