Job Title: Program Manager III (Digital Accessories Merchandising Contractor)
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA – hybrid working set up
Duration: 12 months
- This role play a key role for the Global Digital Experience & Merchandising team in managing the analytics and merchandising of Client’s accessories and key services across the Client’s Store Online.
- The right candidate must have demonstrated ability in data reporting and insight identification, analyzing and identifying the approach to prioritize key programs and be an expert in best in class digital practices.
- Additionally, excellent skills in program management, customer journey, and performance
merchandising are essential for success.
- Gather data analysis/insights from various sources including but not limited to: sales data, site engagement metrics, customer chat and survey data, to inform discussions and the development of business optimizations and merchandising briefs.
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendations for optimizing accessories across platforms through merchandising storytelling and continuous analysis of shopper-led, data driven insights, with a test and learn approach.
- Develop and manage detailed merchandising plans for accessories that drive attach rates,
improve conversion, and increase average order value.
- Gain a deep understanding in what capabilities improve the customer experience, especially as it relates to key Client’s services attach rates.
- Work closely with digital content management teams to update the site content for
- Participate in A/B testing roadmap initiatives to enhance the online experience for customers
through optimized merchandising and buy ow improvements.
- Provide weekly updates to senior leadership on Accessories and Client’s Care+ performance.
Regular meetings with peers in Asia and Europe during overlapping business hours.
- 5+ years digital merchandising or equivalent experience
- Validated analytical and numerical aptitude; versed in site analytics and proficient in
analyzing data for decision making
- Experience with merchandising tools
- High attention to detail and obsesses over customer experience
- Proven ability to influence across teams to drive innovation and results
- Excellent project management skills, including work prioritization and planning
- Experience working closely with creative and UX teams to build customer experiences
and dene shopping journeys.
- Deep knowledge of the global retail industry and digital commerce trends
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Experience presenting to and influencing senior leadership
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional ability to problem solve, develop creative solutions, and demonstrate
BA/BS required, MBA a plus
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.