Job Title: QA Automation Engineer – System Reliability
Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 10 Months
Client's Video Codec team is seeking an experienced, self-motivated quality engineer with a passion for making the OS experience the best it can be. You will work with the latest products, ensuring that the media experience is the best in the world. In this role, testing efforts will target image & video compression, decompression and post-processing technologies for desktop platforms, working closely with engineering teams to ensure product quality. The QA effort includes test planning, hands-on functional testing, bug reporting/regression, maintaining test guidelines, and development and execution of automated tests. Besides, test apps and tools development and/or XCTest development will also be another focus of this role. You should have a strong interest in learning new technologies, excellent communication skills, and the ability to drive complex and challenging projects. Strong collaboration with engineering teams and an ability to thrive under pressure, are key skills required to succeed.
- 2+ years of SQA, or related software engineering experience
- 2+ years of Python, Perl, or Shell Scripting experience
- 2+ years of Source control, CI, and automation experience
- Excellent problem solving and good reasoning skills
- 2+ years of software development experiences on iOS, macOS, or Linux/Unix
- Test Application, Test Tools, or XCTest development experience
- 2+ years of C/C++/Obj. C or Swift development experience
- Standout colleague with positive attitude and proactive personality
- Positive thinking, dedicated, inventive, and willing to take challenges
- Maintain and expand Jenkins CI SW and HWcomponents
- Proficient in macOS and both shell and Python scripting
- Video knowledge a plus.
Education & Experience
- BS or MS degree in EE, CS, or related field.
Job # 23-00034
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.