Project Coordinator II
Austin, TX – Hybrid
5 months contract with possibility of extension
The top skills needed:
• Attention to detail/Combination of organizational and detail-oriented skills (must have) – there is a fair amount of work in systems needing a high degree of accuracy in terms of the data entry, follow up and closing the loop on keeping accurate data records of the fixtures that are set in the US.
• Excellent communication skills written and verbal (must have) – working closely with up to 5 Program Managers.
• Ability to clearly communicate status updates, follow up and both need to be done clear and timely.
• Excel skills (must have) – is critical to the role.
• Ability to export from a variety of data bases to excel, then ability to run pivots, v-look ups and formulas to ensure the team excel reports that are actionable not have to spend a lot of time converting data.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience managing budgets and Auditing experience (nice to have) – managing budgets and auditing budgets for accuracy.
• Ability to reconcile records and PO's keeping the PO's on track.
- Project Coordinator Experience
- Excel Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Auditing (quality assurance)
- Data Analytics
- Retail Experience
- Attention to Detail
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal Relationship Building / Team Plater
- Years of Experience: 2-5 years of experience
- Bachelors degree (preferred, not required)
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.