Job Title: Senior Contract Specialist/Negotiator
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Duration: 1 year contract with possible of extension
Seeking a talented and detail-oriented contract negotiator to join its all-star team. This stakeholder-facing, independent and collaborative negotiator will support portfolio of agreements in furtherance of pipeline. Working directly with internal and external business and legal personnel, this individual will draft, negotiate, and execute contracts while ensuring the best position.
Our work is centered on U.S. contract law, so we are Looking for candidates with experience in US governing law. Candidates can have international law degrees, though the requirement is someone who has a United States law degree (J.D.) as a minimum requirement.
- A United States law degree (J.D.);
- 4 + years of contract drafting and negotiation experience.
- Demonstrated experience and a track record of success in:
- Drafting and negotiating a wide scope of contracts from initiation to closeout;
- Developing and implementing contract risk mitigation strategies;
- Working with stakeholders and different departments which may include business development, procurement, finance, legal and compliance;
- Solid interpersonal, listening, and communicative skills to ensure consistent transparency among all stakeholders and business teams;
– Draft, negotiate, and execute a variety of different type of agreements, including but not limited to, service, software, collaboration, and consortium agreements;
-Support day-to-day business operations while engaging in teamwork and different departments;
– Work closely with stakeholders, and different departments to identify, incorporate, and initiate process improvements based on evolving contract and project demands;
– Analyze complex contract positions that deviate from companys general business standard and balance risk tolerance of such positions while maintaining companys business standards;
-Independently exercise business judgment and strategize contract risk mitigation solutions while upholding companys business standards and best practice;
– Contribute to development and improvement of contract templates, playbooks, and guidance documents;
– Exhibit a can-do outlook and positivity in this position.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.