Title: HR Coordinator II
Location: Cupertino, CA – Hybrid Schedule
Duration: 8 Months
The Human Resources Coordinator is an integral member of a small HR team providing a broad scope of people support functions to AC Wellness Medical Group, whose entire focus is to deliver compassionate, effective healthcare to the employee population. The HR Coordinator is the first point of contact for employee inquiries and requests; providing information, educating employees about available resources and escalating to HRBP or HR Analyst as appropriate. The HR Coordinator will manage the HR Information System and employee record-keeping; processing employment and demographic changes and tracking related documentation. The HR Coordinator will also assist with on/off-boarding employees, and background checks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage incoming questions and requests from employees.
- Provide information, direct employees to available resources and escalate, as needed.
- Monitor incoming requests/questions and identify trends and gaps where additional employee education or support resources are needed.
- Assist with ongoing planning and development of employee information, training and support activities and resources.
- Oversee new employee background check processing and adjudication.
- Handle new hire communications, including New Hire Packet and Offer Letters.
- Assist with bi-weekly in-person New Employee Orientation.
- Track new hire and annual employee documentation, including Employee Handbook acknowledgements and required Occupational Health Screenings.
- Assist with processing employee separations and off-boarding, including Exit Survey.
- Monitor professional licensure for licensed staff. Provide renewal reminders.
- Complete employment verifications.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Assists with special projects.
- Additional duties, as assigned.
- Ability to perform the above duties. A typical means of acquiring the abilities may be:
- A high school graduate or GED.
- Associate of Arts (AA) degree or higher, preferred.
- Minimum of two years clerical/administrative experience.
- Previous experience within Human Resources department, a plus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational and decision makings skills.
- Excellent problem solver with the ability to initiate work and set priorities.
- Able to work with minimal direct supervision in performing routine job tasks.
- Seeks input as needed and able to take direction well.
- Possesses an orientation toward process improvement.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interacts well with a variety of people; a team player.
- High comfort level using and learning systems and technologies.
- Capable of maintaining professionalism and composure under pressure when handling a variable workload.
- Flexible, with ability to respond effectively to changing situations.
Please share your resume to email@example.com and/or reach me at 650-492-4188.
JobDiva # 23-00042
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.