Title: Software Engineer IV (Embedded Engineer)
Location: Cupertino, CA – Hybrid
Duration: 12 Months
The Engineering Team is looking for an upbeat, creative, and self-driven Embedded Engineer to work on future Display hardware technologies. The candidate will work in a collaborative, exciting environment to integrate new technologies into products.
- Automation experience in modern scripting or compiled Firmware validation efforts including hands-on functional
- 5+ years of experience in embedded firmware with good EE skills – preferably on consumer hardware/software products.
- Languages (Python, Objective-C, Swift, C, C++, etc.)
- Develop validation scripts/tools and automation for display module bringup and characterization.
- White box testing, bug reporting, maintaining test guidelines, development and execution, triage of automated tests.
- Able to read board schematics and know EE fundamentals.
- Experience with board design (ex: schematic capture, layout)
- Experience with triage and troubleshooting automated tests etc. or hardware validation and failures to determine product issues across hardware-software domain.
- Experience with hardware and/or software development lifecycle processes.
- Ability to tackle hard problems with creative and balanced
- UI software development on MacOS, Windows, or iOS solutions.
- Application for simple engineering applications. (Qt and/or SWIFT preferred)
- Ability to read bus traces (I2C, SPI, UART, USB, etc.) on-chip debuggers.
- Experience with CI/CD software framework like Jenkins.
- Knowledgeable about serial communication protocols and
- Able to use tools such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and
- Version control systems such as Git, Perforce.
- Simple soldering and rework experience is a plus.
- Promote innovation and new technology to further improve display performance and user experience.
- Build and give presentations before and after prototyping new insights.
- Communicate and demonstrate prototypes to multi-functional Teams.
- Demonstrate creativity in problem solving and adapt quickly to new technical areas.
Education & Experience:
- MS with 5+ years, or BS with 7+ years of relevant embedded/EE experience.
Please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or reach me at 650-492-4188.
JobDiva # 23-00045
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.