Job Title: Business Architect
Austin, TX – Hybrid
7 months contract with possibility of extension
- Goal oriented, highly motivated and able to work under minimal supervision in a cross-functional environment at detailed levels while taking account of interdependencies at higher levels.
- Experience supporting business stakeholders to design and align upon a future state business architecture considering business capabilities, roles and responsibilities, processes, systems, and data to support business goals.
- Experience in process design by driving clarification conversations and design of business needs first, remaining agnostic about technology solutions when appropriate, until the business needs are adequately understood.
- Ability to help to drive business prioritization for short, medium, and long term planning
- horizons, then translate path into aligned upon roadmap.
In this role you will support a cross-functional team of Business Operations, Product, Business Development, Marketing, and other stakeholders and to help them solve for complex problems and needs. You will work closely with partners such as our Solution Development and Maintenance Team, Engineering teams, IT teams, and others to jointly deliver stakeholder solutions.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.