Job Title: Data Engineer
Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 6 Months
- As a contractor in support of the Team, you will work with researchers to support analysis from a variety of data sources with varying complexity, automate data processing and analysis that derives insights and impacts product decisions.
- Process and validate quantitative data sets
- Solve data storage and processing problems with data advanced engineering methods
- Build and prototype dataset generation tools to automate new and recurring data sets
- Work closely with researchers, data scientists and engineers to ensure timely delivery of analyses
- 2-5 years of relevant experience with a strong desire to learn our work quickly
- Data engineering with strong automation, testing, and attention to detail
- Experience with modern data architectures and database administration in AWS
- Experience with Python and SQL for data engineering
- Experience with code repositories and comfort with code reviews
- Comfort owning databases, optimizing queries and supporting cross-functional DB users
- Ability to document code and communicate DB changes and to cross functional partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and tendency to be proactive in working across research, data, and engineering teams with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Previous experience managing multiple projects of different complexity under tight deadlines
- Data analysis and QA experience a plus
An academic background in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or similar quantitative field. Prefer BS + 5 years of relevant industry experience or MS degree + 2 years of experience.
Job # 23-00074
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.