Title: Allocation Execution Specialist
Location: Austin, TX – Hybrid work schedule
Duration: 1 year
Rate: $24 – $29/hr. on w2 plus benefits
The Allocation Execution Specialist ensures proper product allocation execution through matching of supply and demand between multiple distribution sites while following direction provided by partner teams.
This position requires the ability to solve routine problems independently and seek out specific direction on more complex problems.
- Ability to rapidly learn, be inquisitive, and adapt to system changes
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Adept at analyzing large quantities of data and summarizing as needed
- Detail oriented and self-motivated individual able to function effectively when working independently or in a team.
- Experience leading meetings preferred.
- Ability to deal with high level of ambiguity and operate in a fast paced environment
- Maintains poise and a positive attitude in a challenging environment
- Excel and / or Tableau skills to analyze data preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Analyzes backlog data and allocation direction to execute through SAP with minimal supervision and in support of operational metrics.
- Proactively communicates to partner teams status updates, issues encountered, and trends.
- Resolves cross-functional requests submitted by various channels.
- Partners cross-functionally to fix issues gating customer shipments.
- Learns and shares best practices across peers. Seeks opportunities to innovate tools and processes.
- Bachelors Degree required, plus 2-4 years of experience or the equivalent.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.