Job Title: Process Engineering Fab Technician
Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 1 year contract – Fully onsite, 5 days a week, 3rd Shift – 11PM-6AM
Pay Range: $33 to $38 Hourly
Looking for an extraordinary Process Engineering R&D Technician to join the PPO Engineering team. In this role you will work with multi-functional teams responsible for processing new devices. You will need to successfully collaborate closely with very hardworking engineers and technicians.
Design and execute experiments, collecting and organizing data.
Develop processes that can be scaled to initial pilot line.
Support wet processing coating techniques, including spin-coating, slot die coating and other large format coating techniques.
Support thin film patterning: lithography, etch, wet processing.
Characterize samples using metrology tools related to thin film characterization, as well as optical and electrical measurements.
Perform defect inspections, identify root cause and develop process improvement techniques to improve yield.
• Experience with semiconductor processing in a clean room environment (5+ years)
• Manufacturing experience a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Comfortable learning how to operate new equipment and use new metrology techniques
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
• Highly organized, self-starter, strong team player
• Familiarity with spreadsheet and presentation software, data analysis experience a plus
• Familiarity with optics, light, and color science is preferable
BS in mechanical, material science, electronics, or engineering. AS in engineering considered with relevant certifications/industrial experiences.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.