Location: South San Francisco, CA – open for remote
Duration: 9 months
- They build and maintain cutting edge web applications for drug target characterization and lead identification for the scientific community in Research.
Qualified candidates are expected to contribute to all phases of software development including systems analysis, program design, development, and implementation.
- Client’s current stack is Python, ReactJS and SQL and No-SQL databases developed using modern best practices.
- Working knowledge of GIT and UNIX experience.
- Background in bioinformatics, genomics or other computational sciences is highly desirable.
- Assess user needs and requirements.
- Design and develop applications that may involve sophisticated data science.
- Maintain and update existing programs.
- Troubleshoot and solve technical problems.
- Create programs to meet reporting and data analysis needs.
- Design and implement user and operations training programs.
- Document changes in software for end users.
- Practice software development methodologies.
- Serve as technical resource with respect to applications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Current knowledge of latest software and design standards.
- Ability to define and solve logical problems for technical applications.
- Knowledge of and ability to select, adapt, and effectively use a variety of programming methods.
- Ability to recognize and recommend needed changes in user and/or operations procedures.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.