Job Title: Data Analyst / Developer
Location: S. San Francisco, CA – Open for Remote
Duration: 6 months
Part time – 20-25 hrs. Per week
You will supporting a data visualization and metrics design initiative for Workforce Services.
This project will enable the business to become more data-driven and derive deeper insights from their data. The metrics hierarchy developed will serve as a foundation for future analytics projects throughout all departments.
- Collaborate with all WFS departments to develop and implement a robust data strategy and architecture
- Partner with IT and other subject matter experts to develop foundational, robust, high quality, integrated data sets and metrics/KPIs to be used for visualization and advanced analytics
- Bridge business needs with technical development by supporting the development of the metrics/KPI hierarchy throughout WFS and compiling a data directory of various databases
- Understand user requirements, underlying business processes, and source data to perform any required analysis and create powerful user-friendly reports
- Build and improve automated and ad hoc data visualizations and dashboards (Tableau, QlikView/ QlikSense, ThoughtSpot , etc.) to enable businesses to use data to maximize their value
Preferred Majors: Business degree – Computer Science, Data Science, Analytics, Engineering, Statistics, Math or Operations Research
- Business acumen and ability to translate business needs into metrics
- Experience with consulting diverse teams
- Experience with data visualization (Tableau, QlikView/QlikSense, ThoughtSpot etc.)
- Experience with developing and defining metrics/KPIs
- Proficient with organizing data collected from various sources
- Working knowledge with database, table design joins, data collection, data mining, data aggregation, data validation, data analytics etc.
- Working knowledge with SQL, python, R, or other programing languages
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites and/or Google Suites
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.